Welcome to roymurray.biz
My best photos and posters are gone. They burned in a fire in 2003. So I’ve decided to put what’s left up in cyberspace just for fun. It won’t be about the many music stars I’ve played with or trying to impress anyone, but rather it’s about something I love and have been all my life, just simply a “working musician.” What a privilege it has been. These are my “family of bands” that I traveled both the road and life with. Hope you enjoy it!
But first you have to meet my wife, Julia. The one who’s heard all these stories 10 times and still acts interested!
|Roy & Julia at the Cafe Beaujolais - Mendocino, California|
- West Coast Bands 1969-1974
- East Coast Bands 1975-1985
- Private Music Instructor 1986-2013
- 2500 Weddings 1992-2013
- Press Clippings and Posters
- Fire: Feb. 23rd, 2003
- Roy & Julia on Vacation and Some…
- To Purchase Naked Lunch CD: CDBaby.com or Clear-Spot.nl
- Contact Info - email@example.com
- Pictorial History: Enter here first to activate index